Eye protection during the summer months is imperative, on the water this is even more so. With this in mind, Gill have created the Unisex Reflex Sunglasses, a stylish and comfortable pair of glasses optimised for use on the water.
These sunglasses block bright light without distorting colours, protecting your vision without ever impairing it. They block glare and reflection from the water, offer UV 400+ protection, and of course, float, with a new naturally buoyant material.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.